NVQ Level 3
UB30B14 in Facial Electrotherapy
Level 31 day/week for 5 weeks
- Micro-Dermabrasion Facial with Chemical Peel
- High Frequency and Galvanic Facial
- Micro-Current anti-ageing Facial
- 30% Salicylic and Glycolic peels
- Enzyme Peel with High Frequency
VTCT exam fees
How will I benefit if I do this course?
You will be more employable, because aesthetic facials are very popular in today's salons. Clients are now looking for treatments that deliver immediate results. The advanced facials are easy and enticing for the therapist to do because the difference in the skin is so dramatic straight away.
What are my options after this course?
You have 3 options:
- Option 1 - You can just do the Level 3 Facial unit UB30B14 and them move onto the VTCT Level 4 Laser and light unit UV40413
- Option 2- When you do the 3 Diploma in Beauty therapy massage, UB30B14 can be taken as an optional unit.
- Option 3 = If you want to become a skin specialist this Facial Unit is sufficient qualification. After this course you will be able to do training in Dermal Rollers, Mesotherapy, and Laser treatments.
What will I learn on this course?
You will learn how to do advanced skin analysis using the skin scanner, be able to use advanced skincare formulations that delivers instant results. By the end of the course you will feel confident how to prescribe these facials to specific skin concerns from pigmentation to skin blemishes.
Booking Terms and Conditions:
The full course fee is required when you book.
14 day cancellation notice must be given or you will lose 50% of the total course fee.
If you don’t finish your course, or are more than 40% absent, you will lose your course fee and will not be issued with a course diploma